Bithumb Referral Code
Bithumb Review – What is Bithumb Exchange
Based in South Korea, Bithumb Exchange offers users a 24/7 trading option. It is the largest cryptocurrency exchange and exchange in the world in terms of trading volume and supported currencies. The exchange is aimed at South Koreans, but is available to users around the world, including the US and Europe. It is a member of the Korea Blockchain Association. Bithumb adheres to the guidelines introduced by the Financial Services Commission (FSC) of Korea. Bithumb mentioned an official address on his website, which is 17, Tehran-ro 16-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea (Dongwoo Building). The company registration number is 220-88-71844.
Bithumb global how it works
- Comprehensive platform: You can use an online and offline cryptocurrency payment system via Bithumb Cash.
- Greater security: Bithumb complies with ISMS certification and regulation 5 · 5 · 7, separate wallets and various security solutions.
- Over 90 Cryptocurrencies: Bithumb supports a large number of cryptocurrencies.
- Currently, it lists coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, Ripple, and many more.
- Transparent: Bithumb follows the “customer asset protection” ideology and securely stores the total amount of customers’ investment assets.
- 100% Cash Reserve: Bithumb Cryptocurrency Exchange has over KRW 20 billion in equity funds. This amount is significantly higher than the KRW 2 billion capital requirement for a cryptocurrency exchange. The equity fund is stored in an external bank account and the cryptocurrencies are stored separately in hot and cold wallets.
- More than 100% of the cash reserves are always kept available.
- High liquidity: Bithumb lists Bitcoin and Ethereum and both coins have high market capitalization. Therefore, Bithumb can have abundant liquidity and support from investors.
- Bithumb Wallet: For traders, Bithumb offers a wallet feature that helps them store their cryptocurrencies and conveniently transfer them to another location.
- Bithumb Cash – Makes cryptocurrency payments and transfers easy and convenient. You can use it to make payments at movies, convenience stores, use it to make payments from PC and mobile, scan the recipient’s QR code and enter the amount and perform the SMS transfer.
Bithumb exchange how to use it
- Sign up or log in: Visit the official Bithumb website – https://en.bithumb.com.
- If you are new to Bithumb Exchange, sign up by clicking the Member Registration button in the upper right corner of the website.
- Complete KYC: Bithumb follows a strict KYC policy and asks its users to complete KYC details before proceeding with the trading features.
- Select a cryptocurrency: After verifying your account and completing the KYC details, log into your account.
- On the dashboard, select a crypto asset.
- The platform switches to trading mode, where a trading ticket window and order book are displayed as a depth chart.
- Buy or sell cryptocurrencies: Start a trade to buy cryptocurrencies by entering an order price and order amount.
- Click Buy or Sell to complete the transaction.
Bithumb trading fees
Bithumb is a third-party exchange that allows you to buy, sell and trade a wide range of cryptocurrencies.
Since they were launched, Bithumb has become one of the largest exchanges and exchanges in the world by volume of daily trades.
In fact, as of this writing in March 2020, Bithumb has averaged more than $ 108 million every day, reaching 7 billion in one month!
The Bithumb exchange charges trading and withdrawal fees. However, the withdrawal fees vary depending on the currency being considered.
Market Maker 0.15% & Market Taker 0.15%
Bithumb pros and cons
- It supports many cryptocurrencies
- Economic trading fees
- Real-time data and graphs on the dashboard
- International users can sign up via mobile device
- Customer Service Center in Gangnam
- Greater security among the strictest regulatory controls
- 24/7 Cryptocurrency Trading
- It supports six languages
- No trading on margin (no leverage)
- It has suffered more than one hacker attack
- No cryptocurrency pairs available
- Transfer fees, commissions and exchange rates
- International bank transfer fees