Kucoin Referral Code – Get 20% Discount
A group with a passion for modern, secure, and cutting-edge user experiences created Kucoin, one of the many crypto exchanges on the blockchain.
It is a relatively new exchange, launched in May 2017, but has survived to date without any problems. Since its inception, they have added a bonus plan, additional coins, and mobile apps for Android and iOS.
Kucoin itself may be young, but this group has been researching blockchain technology since 2011. He reached the technical architecture of the platform in 2013. Then they had years to develop their plans and excellent customer service.
The difference in Kucoin is that their fees are minimal, and most of the fees they charge go back to users. Kucoin retains only 10% of the commercial service charges. The remaining 90% is divided in this way: 50% of users who have KCS in their account (called Kucoin Bonus), and 40% as Invitation Bonus.
Trading and withdrawing money have low fees, with zero fees for a deposit. Trading fees are calculated at 0.1% based on the currency you purchase. As for withdrawals, some are exempt from fees like NEO and GAS, while others have low prices like BTC at 0.0005 and ETH at 0.01.
When you withdraw less than the current fee 100,000 times, your withdrawal will be processed in seconds. For example, if you withdraw 1000 ETH (charge of 0.01 x 100,000 = 1,000) this rate will apply. Larger quantities will take longer.
These features are what Kucoin believes sets it apart from its competition:
Kucoin offers 24/7 customer service. Clients can communicate with them via email, phone, and website.
Kucoin offers several trading assets on the blockchain and continues to add additional cryptocurrency options. Regular people, along with asset managers, can register their own coins. This has given Kucoin the advantage of offering to matchmake earlier than other exchanges.
Kucoin has a powerful API interface.
The Kucoin team has years of leadership experience in large companies. They emphasize R&D and have worked in the world of blockchain and cryptocurrency for years. Their team of consultants is made up of financial experts.
They imitate a financial sector with multiple layers and clustering techniques to its architecture. It also has a disaster plan by having three centers and two locations.
Wallets are stored according to their use. Micro-withdrawal wallets are stored in Amazon Cloud to take advantage of your firewall. Also, the wallets have their own encryption. Macro wallets are stored within the bank.
Withdrawals below a certain amount are handled in a matter of seconds. Larger withdrawals are handled in 10 minutes. Deposits are handled in 2 minutes.
Main trading engine
The core trading engine has a throughput of one million units. The peak order fulfillment value is 2 million per second, with a processing peak of 1 million per second. This is hundreds to thousands of times faster than the industry standard. For users, this means there are no delays, even during a busy period.
The commission of the projects is mainly rewarded to the investors – those who have the Kucoin coin. This means that those who are most interested and active in the exchange are also those who will benefit the most from incentive policies.
Registration generates a bonus gift for inviting new users. They receive a part of the trading commissions that the guest accumulates. This will stack like a pyramid. When the invitee asks new people, the original registrant gets a portion of both fees.
Kucoin is new to the scene, but don’t let that deter you. They have taken safety and security seriously and are on track to make a big splash in 2018. Their team is made up of people who have solid reputations in the security and financial fields.
As with all exchanges, don’t leave your money in a long-term exchange. Put it in a wallet. The exception is what you are using immediate trading and buying for.
The other exception is that you need to keep your KCS on the exchange to get your Kucoin bonus. The future benefits of owning your KCS in your account on the exchange are a quick step to customer service, investment inquiries, and other potential exclusive services.